History

The Worth County Library began in 1928 when Sorosis, the local Federated Club, created a cookbook with the proceeds going towards purchase of books for the library.  The library was housed in the Legion Hall until about 1976.  At that time it moved to the old school building. The Worth County Library combined with the Worth County R-III School Library to form the Worth County Partnership Library and moved into the current building in January 2003.